The National Lok Adalat 2023 is being held once more by the Delhi Traffic Police to resolve the challan that was issued against your vehicle. If you reside in Delhi and a challan has been issued in relation to the registration number of your car, you may appear before the District Magistrate and ask for a reduction in the fine or even a waiver of the challan.
Violators may appear in court and request that the fine amount is lowered or the complete challan be waived, regardless of whether the violation relates to pollution, insurance, red light running, wearing a seat belt, excessive speeding, or any other comparable offense.
All you have to do to make the settlement is get the e-challan and go to the National Lok Adalat. The National Lok Adalat will be held on February 11, 2023, for your information. Please be aware that you must first make an online reservation in order to visit the National Lok Adalat.
Here is a detailed explanation.
1. Visit the Delhi Traffic Police Lok Adalat website to make a booking in accordance with your challan.
- Download a copy of the notification using the link.
- The downloaded notice page will include information on the Court location.
- Show up to the designated Court on the designated day and hour.
- Hand over the challan to the magistrate and make a similar plea for the punishment to be lowered or eliminated.
According to a report, the Delhi Traffic Police has announced that over 1.79 crore e-challans are pending in the national capital. These challans include both the camera violations and the ones caught by the officials on the road.
The Delhi Police has also declared that the National Lok Adalat 2023 will be open from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on February 11, 2023. Violators who have challans issued against them before October 31, 2022, will be attended.